There are now three ways to order your medication:
- In writing at the practice reception desk.
- Online via the link at the top of this page.
- By posting your request to the practice.
You can no longer order medication by telephone.
The practice currently has several ways for patients to obtain their medicines:
- For minor conditions such as coughs, temperatures, muscle strains and many more you can request a “feel better fast form” from the reception or over the telephone.
- For your daily regular medication to treat your long-standing conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, epilepsy and others, please speak to the prescription line and discuss the options of receiving the medication automatically or by repeat dispensing.
To enable staff to process your prescription requests it is important to request your medication two to three days before you are due to run out.It will take 48 hours for the practice to organise your prescription. Your monitoring and issuing requires time to be checked, issued and signed; this is for safety and best practice. If however you have run out of your medication please telephone and speak to a receptionist.
Please remember if you are overdue your annual check or other monitoring, repeat dispensing will be unable to continue.