There are a few ways to order your medication:
- In writing at the practice reception desk.
- Online via the link at the top of this page.
- By posting your request to the practice.
- The NHS app
- Email to surgery - email@example.com
- Contacting your nominated pharmacy to order your medication on your behalf to the surgery
You cannot order medication by telephone to the surgery.
To enable staff to process your prescription requests it is important to request your medication two to three days before you are due to run out.
It will take 48 hours for the practice to organise your prescription.
Your monitoring and issuing requires time to be checked, issued and signed; this is for safety and best practice.
If however you have run out of your medication please telephone and speak to a receptionist.
Please remember if you are overdue your annual check or other monitoring, repeat dispensing will be unable to continue.